Jury and Assessment Procedures
Both students and faculty start at this page to use the Missouri State University Department of Music paper-free jury and ensemble audition system. All students and faculty must have user accounts to use the system.
Start by creating a user account here or by selecting "Register" from the login link in the login module to your right. Please use your @live.missouristate.edu email address and your first and last names as you are known to your applied teacher. The password can be anything you choose, as long as it is at least 6 characters long and contains only the characters a-z, A-Z, and 0-9.
To create and submit a repertoire record:
- Log in to your account if you have not already done so.
- Select "Rep Records" and your program area from the main menu.
- Click "New" to start a new document, or if you wish to edit one you have already created, click "Edit."
- Fill in the fields as indicated. If your applied teacher is not shown on the dropdown select, please contact him or her and ask that s/he create a user account on the system and notify the web administrator (firstname.lastname@example.org) of that action.
- When finished, click "Save and Close."
If you wish to edit a document already created, follow steps 1 and 2, then click on the Title, to reopen your record for editing. Be sure to click "Save" when finished and wait for the message that the document has been saved before leaving the page.
Instructions for booking a jury time will be released later this semester.